Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Congratulations! It’s a BULL!!!

Our Pig Partner brought home a very young dairy bull last night. Apparently they are reasonably priced, as dairies only need a small number of bulls to keep up production. I don’t have a photo yet, but this little guy is ADORABLE! Ok, I know that the little fella has a destiny that is less than desirable to most, but there’s something here that cannot be denied…



BABY ANIMALS ARE SO CUTE!!


OK, I’m done gushing. But honestly, I am looking forward to a new adventure. With any luck, I will be allowed to do some of the butchering. I love adding to my skills, and I’m a pretty good butcher! Financially we cannot afford our own calf right now, but maybe if my luck changes…



(Did I mention that I scratched around a young bull’s nubby horns today, and that he is super cute?)


Update 5/31/13: I finally got a photo! Oh, and it's a STEER now. (wink wink)


I told you he was cute! He's getting BIG, too!



5 comments:

  1. Give food feed to your cow can give you result as a lot of dairy from your animals and you can earn more profit. for producing and carrying there feed you need tractor and some equipment that help you to give maximum outcome. you can buy these tractor and equipment from at a discounted rate from MF 375 2WD FOR Sale in Botswana & MF 375 4WD FOR Sale in Botswana and also contact through
    info@masseyferguson.co.bw
    Sales@masseyferguson.co.bw
    WHATSAPP INQUIRY:

    +923170001715
    +923170001572

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog is very nice.
    Wish to see much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information Massey Ferguson MF-360

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of Tractors For Sale in Nigeria. You can find John Deere tractors, Massey Ferguson tractors, Ford tractors, and other brands of tractors. If you're looking for a tractor, you should consider the different brands and models that are available. Tractors are used for a variety of purposes, including farming, construction, and logging. They are an essential piece of equipment for people who need to move large amounts of material. Tractors are also useful for pulling trailers and other equipment. If you're looking for a tractor, you should consider the Brand New Massey Ferguson Tractors such as Massey Ferguson MF 240 tractors, Massey Ferguson MF 260 tractors, Massey Ferguson MF 360 tractors, Massey Ferguson MF 375 tractors, Massey Ferguson MF 385 tractors.

    ReplyDelete